Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy

2 posters

Go down

AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy Empty AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy

Post  anthonywida123 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:44 pm

The Arena light is slightly getting darker as a video starts to play:

Anthony Is Searching Through The Locker Room Looking For The GM Or A VGM

Anthony Finds Badass Eddie

Anthony: I Want Spickyo On Again cheers Because Im Not Done With Him And If You Or The GM Don't Give Me Him I Will Quit Future Wrestling Gods...

Last edited by anthonywida123 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy Empty Re: AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy

Post  Badass Eddie Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Badass Eddie rolls his eyes.

"Come on, buddy! No tears please."

Looks like eddie got an idea...

"What about that... you will face Spickyo on Saturday. BUT after tonight's happenings you'll face him in a tag team match."

Eddie drops his head but keeps his slighlty mad smile.

"You're gonna face Spickyo an Daniel "the Eagle" Best. I have my eyes on Daniel Best ... so lets see if you get it who's your partner for saturday night."

Last edited by Badass Eddie on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Badass Eddie
Badass Eddie

Back to top Go down

AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy Empty :)

Post  anthonywida123 Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Anthony: Well Then They Better Beworied Because We'll be like The Twins Of Terror...

Anthony Walks Away
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy Empty Re: AnthonyWidA123 and Badass Eddie's RP For Wednesdasy

Post  Badass Eddie Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Eddie's laughing silently... and starts talking to himself...

"Twins Of Terror Hm?! Like that... maybe you'll get a little surprise on saturday..."

Peter Stuart: "Looks like we have a new tag team coming up. I expected something like that after what we've seen tonight"
Kevin Peterson: "Yeah but you forgot about that tag team MATCH on saturday evening. I think we'll get a nice show..."
Badass Eddie
Badass Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down