Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG...

4 posters

Go down

The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG... Empty The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG...

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Italian Death is celebrating his win over his opponent when all the sudden, the lights go out in the arena!!!

Peter: What’s going on Kevin?

Kevin: I don’t know Pete, but I can tell you this, it ain’t good!!!

Then, under half a minute later, the lights come back on and The Spike is standing in the middle of the ring with a determined look on his face!!

Peter: Oh My Gosh! The Spike is in the ring and he has brought a Steel Chair with him!!

Kevin: See Petey??? What did I tell you? Too bad I’m not in their shoes I can tell you that much! Hahaha!!!

The Spike hits Italian Death with the Steel Chair to the back.And a few seconds later Italian Death try's to get up.The Spike takes him out with a hard chair shot.

The Spike slams the the chair over Italian Death's Skull!! Italian Death is busted open and knocked out cold !!! And the Fans are loving this.

The Spike then gets a mic and starts to speak…

The Spike: Ladies and Gentleman, what you have just witnessed was an act of justice on my part. This worthless piece of monkey crap has no business in WFG. So....The Spike says, if you dont wanna be here: GET THE HELL OUT!

Italian Death is trying to say something, but fails as Spike punches Italian Death's blooded face...

The Spike: What? You stupid Punk!!!

Crowd: What?

The Spike then goes outside gets another chair and slams it down and then drags Italian Death by the head and slams his face on the chair. Then get his first chair and smack it against Italian Death's skull between the 2 chairs.

Peter: Oh my gosh! A cachairto!!! Alright, Spike, this is enough!

Kevin: Shut up, this is Perfect!! Hahaha!!

The Spike does this for another minute. The the spike goes outside for a table sets it up and pours gas on it and lights it. After that The Spike lifts Italian Death and The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG... 8am1t2t executing a devastating Spike Bomb!!

The Spike then gets on the mic

The Spike: IF YA SMMMEEELLLLL WHAT THE SPIKE.....IS COOKIN?!?!?

and the fans are singing along.

Peter: This was total chaos. Someone get some help for Italian Death he might be seriously injuryed.

Kevin: He might be?? He should after an attack like that. I don't think he will be in the tournament for the titles!!

Commercial
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG... Empty Re: The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG...

Post  BJ Stylez Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm

spike isnt a heel
BJ Stylez
BJ Stylez

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=33596135

Back to top Go down

The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG... Empty Re: The Spike Begins To Show His Dominance In WFG...

Post  The Spike Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am

?Does this rp make me look like a heel?
The Spike
The Spike

https://www.youtube.com/DXForeverbrother

Back to top Go down

Post  Suichi Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:26 am

yeah...
Suichi
Suichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down