Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tonights Show/End of Show

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Tonights Show/End of Show Empty Welcome to Tonights Show/End of Show

Post  El Cholo Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:53 am

The camera zooms in into tonights show where we see millions of peope cheering for tonights shows, and can't wait too see what will happen here tonight.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Will welcome too tonights first show of the season lets see if we can do better his time not like the other time. We barely made enough money because of our Vgms.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Hush up Kevin last season we made have done a lil bad but i belive that this season is going to be good, and i have just heard that we have a locker room full of new superstars, and a new Vgm and that we will be having our new Vgm telling us something about tonights show, lets see what happens.
-
-
Suddenly it seems like a huge thunderbolt just has stroke... setting the titan tron to fire, high flames light on the ramp!!! Silver Lion makes his way to the ring through a beautiful silver mist shrouding the whole arena! Silver stands in the middle of the ring holding a mic in his hands...
-
-
Silver Lion: As many of you fans may not knowmy name is Silver Lion and i am here to become your new Vgm, Superstar, and i am also here to fix this Federation because of the ratings that happened last season were a litle bad soo now i am here to entertain you fans that are here tonight and the millions that are watching at home.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: A little our new Vgm must be crazy cause the ratings were bad and they are going to get worse now because of him being our new Vgm.I should be a Vgm not this clown.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Will Kevin if you keep on talking to may not even be working here
-
-
Silver Lion: Will so since now i have introduce myself to to you fans here i have a surprise annoucement about tonights shows.This annoucement is about our Five titles that we have the Power Championship, Shadow Championship, Beast Championship, Hell Championship, and our Tag Team Titles.Now since you fans may know thos titles are vacant soo we are going to have a tournament for those titles here tonight and these are the rules we are going to have elimination rounds that are going to be one fall the person who loses will be eliminated and the winner will be in the second round.Now the last 2 persons will be facing each other for the Titles that they are after soo we are going to begin with our first Tournament match. Oh yea and did i mention that we are going to do our Power Tournament first then our Beast Tournament second here tonigh and remember this is only the first round
-
-
The Crowd begins to yell Silver Silver Silver outloud while Silver Lion makes hisway out of the ring and backstage to his office
-
-
Kevin Peterson:So we have just been inform about our surprise here tonight but i think this is a waste of time we should just pick our two best wrestlers and have them fight for the Titles
-
-
Peter Stewart: Will Kevin i think this will be a good chance for all the wreslers we have to get a chance to fight for the title's
-
-
The camera starts too zoom out and turn black to commerecial break

The camera zooms out of the match and zooms in to Kevin and Peter who begin to speak
-
-
Kevin Stewart: Wow i hate to say this but i have to say that this was a good show for Silver Lion even tough it was his first show being Vgm
-
-
Peter Stewart: You are right for once about that Kevin i can't wait what will happen in the second round of the tournament
-
-
Kevin/Peter: Will welcome to tonights show and i hope that you fans that are here in the mllions have enjoyed it and hope to see you againthis is Kevin and Peter and have a great day and hope to see you in the next show
-
-
The camera zooms out of the arena and slowly turns black

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Tonights Show/End of Show Empty Re: Welcome to Tonights Show/End of Show

Post  simon the great Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 am

(this is for begin of the show)

The camera zooms in into tonights show where we see millions of peope cheering for tonights shows, and can't wait too see what will happen here tonight.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Will welcome too tonights first show of the season lets see if we can do better his time not like the other time. We barely made enough money because of our Vgms.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Hush up Kevin last season we made have done a lil bad but i belive that this season is going to be good, and i have just heard that we have a locker room full of new superstars, and a new Vgm and that we will be having our new Vgm telling us something about tonights show, lets see what happens.
-
-
Suddenly it seems like a huge thunderbolt just has stroke... setting the titan tron to fire, high flames light on the ramp!!! Silver Lion makes his way to the ring through a beautiful silver mist shrouding the whole arena! Silver stands in the middle of the ring holding a mic in his hands...
-
-
Silver Lion: As many of you fans may not knowmy name is Silver Lion and i am here to become your new Vgm, Superstar, and i am also here to fix this Federation because of the ratings that happened last season were a litle bad soo now i am here to entertain you fans that are here tonight and the millions that are watching at home.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: A little our new Vgm must be crazy cause the ratings were bad and they are going to get worse now because of him being our new Vgm.I should be a Vgm not this clown.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Will Kevin if you keep on talking to may not even be working here
-
-
Silver Lion: Will so since now i have introduce myself to to you fans here i have a surprise annoucement about tonights shows.This annoucement is about our Five titles that we have the Power Championship, Shadow Championship, Beast Championship, Hell Championship, and our Tag Team Titles.Now since you fans may know thos titles are vacant soo we are going to have a tournament for those titles here tonight and these are the rules we are going to have elimination rounds that are going to be one fall the person who loses will be eliminated and the winner will be in the second round.Now the last 2 persons will be facing each other for the Titles that they are after soo we are going to begin with our first Tournament match. Oh yea and did i mention that we are going to do our Power Tournament first then our Beast Tournament second here tonigh and remember this is only the first round
-
-
The Crowd begins to yell Silver Silver Silver outloud while Silver Lion makes hisway out of the ring and backstage to his office

(this part for the end of the show)

Kevin Peterson:So we have been whitness our surprise tournements here tonight but i think this is a waste of time we should just pick our two best wrestlers and have them fight for the Titles
-
-
Peter Stewart: Will Kevin i think this will be a good chance for all the wreslers we have to get a chance to fight for the title's
-
-
The camera starts too zoom out and turn black to commerecial break

The camera zooms out of the match and zooms in to Kevin and Peter who begin to speak
-
-
Kevin Stewart: Wow i hate to say this but i have to say that this was a good show for Silver Lion even tough it was his first show being Vgm
-
-
Peter Stewart: You are right for once about that Kevin i can't wait what will happen in the second round of the tournament
-
-
Kevin/Peter: Will welcome to tonights show and i hope that you fans that are here in the mllions have enjoyed it and hope to see you againthis is Kevin and Peter and have a great day and hope to see you in the next show
-
-
The camera zooms out of the arena and slowly turns black

simon the great

Back to top Go down