Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup

Go down

Who Do You Think Will Win?

Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup I_vote_lcap50%Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup I_vote_lcap50%Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup Empty Anthony Interview About A Non-fed Matchup

Post  anthonywida123 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

James Solano: Anthony, Nice To Meet You, I Am Here To Ask About Your Non-Fed Match With BJ Wyles

Anthony: It Was A Last Man Standing Match, It Was A Hard Match BJ Kept Getting Up And Up Then I Was Speared :l

James Solano: In The End You Did Win, Am I Right?

Anthony: In The End It Came Down To A Mortal Monitor Shot Which Put BJ Down For The 10 Count

James Solano: Well There Is A Poll For Your Match This Saturday About Who The FWG Fans And Superstars Think About Whos Going To Win On Saturday

Anthony: Just One Thing, Although There Is A Match Between Me And Him, It May Be A LMS... We Might Possible Be Forming A Group And Theres One Space Open If We Do, Because Its Me,Batista And BJ tongue
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down