Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!!

2 posters

Go down

2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!! Empty 2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!!

Post  stephen Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:25 pm

1Dark Match: killacali vs K.N
Opening
2/3 dethlok &suleyman v Ryan Conway &Shawn''HBK''Michaels
SM's Saturday night Bedrock debut show
4/5.man eater & D-Von Dudley v klemensartes & crusherer
Johnny's interview
6. haribo v tatax
7. guiye roman v gamafuki
SM's interview backlash
8.Stone Cold Sparla v Balansyadong Pinoy
9/10.johnny & anyone he chooses (basically xyno) v raskle1218 & SM(power tournment match for RASKLE 1218 and johnny's place)
closing of show-
RPs below and u garenteed to be in the show ( if your not already being used on the main show however)

Last edited by stephen on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 11 times in total
stephen
stephen

Back to top Go down

2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!! Empty Re: 2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!!

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 pm

dude tourny match for 2nd show

Xyno vs Hellsing

Johnny "The Future" Prodigy vs RASKLE1218
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

lol dude we have alot of time left
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:51 pm

i know but i get bored very easily Razz so its something to do in advance lol
stephen
stephen

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 am

Lights shine in the ring where we see SM standing next to a widescreen HD with a SM Heartbreaker logo on it.

-
-
Sm: Yeah i know...its very disturbing, anyway Welcome all WFG fans to my new talk show and the best in the regionals...SM's Heartbreak Reel. The place where all your saturday night delights are.....right here, in this ring with me, what more could you want.
-
-
The Crowd laughes and cheers as SM smiles and winks to the crowd.
-
-
SM: Tonight's theme represents those annoying things in life. Teachers, Yappy dogs, Small yellow chicks and...Guiye Roman
-
-
Crowd laughes more and some puzzled.
-
-
SM: Yes thats right Guiye, before i bring out tonight's guests i will tell you about one of the most annoying things in the world. He has the charisma of a snail, the skill level of a cucumber and had more shots at the Chaos title than he has had kisses from his momma... and thats a lot.
-
-
Crowd laugh as SM smiles at himself in the ring
-
-
SM: So as VGM, I would like to give the most annoying guy in the world a chance to come out.
-
-
Guiye comes out and he does not look happy.
-
-
Music Starts.

-
-
Guiye is filled with rage and runs into the ring as SM retreats out of the ring
-
-
Guiye: SM, you screwed me out of my title shot!!
-
-
Out of nowhere, Omnicron & Balansyadong Pinoy double team Guiye in the ring.
-
-
Balansyadong Pinoy lifts the opponent on his shoulders. Omnicron climb the turnbuckle, taunts Guiye and turns around.
-
-
Peter Stewart: That is just disrespectful, to any wrestler.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: What are you talking about that is great.
-
-
But before they can do anything Johnny Prodigy runs froms the crowd and stuns Omnicron with a elbow shot to the head. And then sprears Balansyadong Pinoy down while he is holding Guiye.
-
-
Peter Stewart: He just came like a bolt of thurder.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: This is not his business what is he doing.
-
-
Johnny with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at Balansyadong Pinoy lying across the ring
and lands on him with a devastating Modified Springboard Moonsault. Then Johnny looks back at Omnicron and puts his index finger in the air spins it around and shout "Hey Omnicron". Then The Crowd Shout You Suck.
-
-
The camera turns to SM who is screaming at Johnny.
-
-
Sm: You maron you are wreaking everything.
-
-
Johnny then goes to the outside of the ring and he goes springboard while in the air he catches his Omnicron
and flips them over and slams them down to the mat back first and he landing on Balansyadong Pinoy's chest executing devastating Nitroshock 2 0.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Woow, what a way to clear the ring.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Johnny is not the smartest bean. He is getting into problems that he does want to get in.
-
-
SM gets a microphone.
-
-
SM: Hey moron i wouldn't look so clever if i was you.
-
-
Johnny stares at Sm.
-
-
SM: Tonight you will regret that because tonight I am going to make your tourny match into a tag match. It will be Me and your oppenent tonight RASKLE 1218 vs you and your partner of you choosing and johnny...if you lose, your out of the tournment and there will be nothing you can do about it
-
-
Johnny has a smile on his face. As Sm leaves.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Wow, has Johnny went a step too far this time? he could lose his place in the tourny match
-
-
Kevin Peterson: This is genius peter! SM could eliminate one of the favourites from the power tournment without risking his own place.
stephen
stephen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 pm

AWESOME YOU JUST SCREWED YOURSELF OVER.
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm

haha explain how?? i increased RASKLE 1218's chances of winning...its not my place at risk

well depending on who is your partner Razz best you got to choose is roman Razz
stephen
stephen

Back to top Go down

2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!! Empty Prodigys Point of View

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 am

Peter Stewart: What a great match. Now lets send it to our interviewer in the back. John you there?
-
-
Cameras go to the back.
-
-
John: Hello Peter and WFG fans i am here with the man that just Roman from being beatin and broken from Omnicron and Balansyadong Pinoy. That man is Johnny "The Future Prodigy. So Johnny why did you save Roman?
-
-
Johnny: I saved him? No no i didn't save anyone I saw a chance to wreak someones plans and too bad for SM it was his. And now tonight i have another tag match against him and Raskle.
-
-
Johnny laughes and smiles.
-
-
Johnny: Tonight i don't need a partner to beat you two but since i am smarter then that i got the perfect person to choose. You real wrestling fans might know him.
-
-
Johnny is about to leave but stops and takes the mic.
-
-
Johnny: And if you try to screw us over. Boy i will break you will half then rip those parts, piece by piece.
-
-
Johnny walks off laughing.
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Post  stephen Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 am

Camera switches to backstage
-
-
John: So SM you heard what Johnny said in an interview earlier and what he did on your show before that...so whats you thoughts?
-
-
SM: Well John, Im going to have to apologize. To the fans, to the viewers and to everyone in the locker room. Because seriously! who actually didnt want to see Guiye get closthlined from the top of Balansyadong Pinoy's shoulders?
-
-
SM grabs the microphone and turns directly to the camera
-
-
SM: But someone had to spoiled it all just to grab some air time. Then!! that "has been" gets more air time "threatening" to break me.
-
-
SM laughs hysterically
-
-
SM: All because he wasn't a guest on MY show! Pft...What a loser.
-
-
SM turn to the reporter as the crowd start chanting "Johnny"
-
-
SM: Hear that john! Thats how much publicity you get when you appear on MY show, and tonight johnny is going to find out why he wasn't, isn't or will ever be .... chaos champion.
-
-
SM taunts with his title towards the camera then passes john the microphone and leaves to his locker room as "HeartBreaker" chants fill the arena.

( johnny, im only calling you a has been because you left WFG once and came back, its not personal, it will be explained more in the next show)
stephen
stephen

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 am

Peter Stewart: Welcome to Hell everyone. I am Peter Stewart with self centered, overconfidented...
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Hey Hey You better shut your mouth if you know what is good for you.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Sure sure. Tonight we will have the debut of Our Chaos Champions newest Talk Show.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: SM's Saturday night Bedrock debut show? Are you seriously another part of the show that i have to waste my time watching.
-
-
Peter Stewart: No one is asking you. And Tonight will be the start of the Gods of Power Tounry.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: I can't wait for the best WFG has to offer beat the hell out of eachother.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Oh does it always have to be violent.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Oh boy just hush up. The match is starting.
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

2nd match card...make rps ASAP!!! Empty Ending

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 am

Peter Stewart: What a great match and now we know which two will face eachother for the Power Title. And now am i getting word that this match will take place at Wrestling Future Gods!!!!
-
-
Kevin Peterson: These two are getting something they don't even deserve a shot in the spotlight. At a show were millions of people will be watching.
-
-
All four men start attacking eachother. RASKLE1218 tosses Xyno to the ring post and takes him out and tosses him again. Xyno holds on to his shoulder in pain.
-
-
Peter Stewart: That was just brutal.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: That is evil indeed.
-
-
Sm Heartbreaker then attackes Johnny one punch after the other. Sm Heartbreaker tells RASKLE1218 to get something. RASKLE1218 gets a microphone and a chair. He gives the microphone to SM and slams the chair down.
-
-
Sm: This is what happens you stupid loser. Never mess with the Heartbreaker cause hearts aren't the only thing i can break. I am going to break you.
-
-
Sm throws the microphone and gets Johnny by the head and slams Johnny head first onto the chair. Sm lifts Johnny again and does a HardCore Kiss Goodnight on a steel chair.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Oh My. Johnny is busted open.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: Great This mightg be the last of Johnny THANK YOU SM.
-
-
RASKLE1218 gets out Brass Knuckles and repeatedly punches. Sm pulls RASKLE1218 away from Johnny. Sm has a plan and tells RASKLE1218 to open the chair.
-
-
Peter Stewart: What do they have plan.
-
-
Sm grabs Johnny's head under his arm and kiss his own free hand and raises it in the air hits Johnny with his raised hand.
-
-
Peter: Oh No. He is going to smash Johnny's head in.
-
-
Kevin: This is just great where the popcorn.
-
-
Sm is ready when Guiye Roman runs in with a baseball bat.
-
-
Peter: Great help.
-
-
Guiye Roman attackes RASKLE1218 and Sm Heartbreaker. Guiye Roman swings and hits RASKLE1218.
-
-
Peter: That a Home Run.
-
-
Guiye Roman try to attack Sm but Sm runs out. Xyno comes into the ring while holding his shoulder. Xyno try to help out Johnny. Johnny gets on his own feet.
-
-
Peter: Wow he is brave he can still stand.
-
-
Guiye Roman tosses and the bat and walks toward Johnny to help him thats when Johnny pushes off Xyno's chest and spears Guiye.
-
-
Peter: What!!!!
-
-
Kevin: I knew it you never know what is in the mind of a Freak like johnny.
-
-
Peter Stewart: Well thats all the time we have we will find the answers to these series of attackes next week on Hell in Earth. Goodnight all.
-
-
Cameras go out.
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down