Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Arrival

Go down

New Arrival Empty New Arrival

Post  tattooed assassin Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 am

*Cameras back stage shows a new face in the corner giving the local security a new tattoo*
-
-
Mysterious Guy: That should do it. Go check it out in the mirror and let me know what you think.
-
-
*The security guard walks to the mirror to check out his new skull and crown tattoo*
-
-
Security Guard: Looks good. I am very happy with it.
-
-
Mysterious Guy: Good. Come back over here so we can wrap it up and you can be on your way
-
-
*The security guard walks back over to get his tattoo wrapped and walks off. The mysterious guy notices the camera.*
-
-
Mysterious Guy: Woah. Didn't see you there. Hi, I'm the Tattooed Assassin. I am new here at WFG. I plan on leaving my mark on the company and my future rivals. You see my passion is tattooing. But my love has always been wrestling. And now that I am here I am going to take my skills to the highest level it's ever been. I will rise the ranks and become the best at what I do.
-
-
*As he talks he starts cleaning his machine. Then holds it up and starts pointing it at the camera*
-
-
Tattooed Assassin: And whoever gets in my way... Ha let's just say I will leave my own personal scar on them...
-
-
*Tattooed Assassin walks past the camera man, knocking him over in the process as you see him walk away.*
tattooed assassin
tattooed assassin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum