I Want Shawn Malone

Go down

I Want Shawn Malone

Post  El Cholo on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:48 am

The camera zooms in when El Cholo makes his way to he ring while the fans are yelling out his name while El Cholo holds a microphone in one hand and slides inside the ring and starts talking

Kevin Peterson: What is he doing out here in the ring

Peter Stewart: I dont know but lets here what he has to say

El Cholo: First of all i want too thank all the fans for coming here tonight to see this great show and second of all i am here tonight too challenge Shawn Malone whether he likes it or not

The fans start yelling out his name while others start clapping

Kevin Peterson: I wonder why he wants to fight Shawn Malone

Peter Stewart: This kid s arragant, young, and uncontrolable and i think he would become champ one of these days

El Cholo: Well this is the reason i want to fight him i have face people that havent push me to the limit and i am hoping that he will and i am in a winning streak and its going to be 3-0 when i am done with him soo Shawn how is it going to be are you going too come insidethe ring or am i going too have too go backstage and drag you to the ring and you better hurry im not patient like some superstars

Kevin Peterson: Wow what a statement he just made

Peter Stewart: Well Shawn better come out here or hes going to get dagged to the win

El Cholo is trying to wait paitently in the ring while climbing the turnbuckle and sitting down on it several minutes fly by

Kevin Peterson: It looks like that hes ot coming

Peter Stewart: If he doesnt come you know what wil happen to him he will be dragged here unless El Cholo was bluffing

El Cholo: Okay then it looks like hes not coming soo im going to have to go backstage and make him come wheter he likes it or not

El Cholo drops the microphone and gets out of the ring and gets a sedgehammer from under the ring and goes running backstage ooing for Shawn and the camera zooms in backstage

Kevin Peterson: Oh My God He Has Gone Mad!

Peter Stewart: Well Kevin it was Shawns fault for not coming to the ring like he was asked too

El Cholo sees Shawn and Shawn see El Cholo swing the sledgehammer at him soo Shawn getsout of the way and gives him a big punch at him hitting him in the face El Cholo retaliates by grabbing him and throwing him down too the floor and starts dragging him to the ring Shawn gets up and gets El Cholo by the hair and throws him inside the ring and the bell starts ringing too start the match

Last edited by El Cholo on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

El Cholo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:l

Post  anthonywida123 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 am

Tbh I Wanted To End Our Rivalry... But You Cant Till Next Season... So I Beat You Last Night, Saturday Your Against El Cholo, Wednesday Ur Teaming With Daniel Against TOT
And At The PPV Its You And Me In Contract Match

Contract Match -
Spickyo Wins: He Stays In Black Out, And Twins Of Terror Are No Longer A Tag
Anthony Wins: Twins Of Terror Remain And Spickyo Is Out Of Black Out
anthonywida123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:) :) :)

Post  El Cholo on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:32 pm

thats why i face spickyo in saturday and shawn at wednesday i think

El Cholo

View user profile