Avallach is here

Go down

Avallach is here

Post  Avallach. on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:58 am

Suddenly, the lights turn dark blue and "Pain" by Three Days Grace is heard over the arena. A figure clad in long black tights, a grey jacket and an executioner's hood makes its way to the ring. The masked man takes a mic from the announcer's table and a spotlight goes on him in the middle of the ring. He slowly raises the mic to his mouth and starts talking:
-
-
Avallach: Welcome to the show, you will forever remember it. Why, you ask? Because this is the day I arrive to Wrestling Future Gods. You see, there are some people here that are sentenced to punishment. To deliver that sentence is my job, my life...my pleasure. I deliver pain and torture. And when they are but a shriveled, bloody mass of flesh, I look into their eyes and give them one last act of mercy by ending their suffering.
-
-
The crowd boos at Avallach.
-
-
Avallach: "Right now I have no target, my master in the shadows hasn't decided who I'm going to put in excruciating agony before he gets executed.
-
-
Avallach takes off his hood and laughs devilishly
-
-
Avallach: That's how I do things, I torture, I win, I end my target's suffering and then say "You have been............executed"
-
-
The lights turn dark blue. Avallach drops the mic, puts his hood back on and leaves at the sound of his song.
Avallach.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avallach is here

Post  simon the great on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Simon the great his music starts to play, their he is standing on the ramp looking at ringside toward Avallach. Simon grabs a mic and starts to speak.
-
-
Simon the great: Avallach, Avallach, Avallach i just had a feeling that you would come to this fed, You know their was a time at our last fed that i admired you, but than i find out something and that is that it is a lot sweeter at the goodside. You and i both now that i was ones the baddest dude of the WDWF but that i became a somebody when i went over to the goodside.
-
-
The crowed starts to cheer for simon and to booooooooooooo for Avallach.
-
-
Simon the great: So you say that you have not found yourself somebody to torture, I say here i am and you can trie me out. But like i always say you can trie but if you loose you willlllll die.
-
-
I already wanted to challange you in WDWF, but i never had the change now i have. So what do you say you and me till the end.
-
-
Avallach grabs the mic and starts to speak.................................................................................

simon the great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avallach. on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Avallach: Interesting proposal Simon. You ask me if I want to fight you 'till the end. When I think about it it's a stupid idea. Fight against a man that could beat and injure me for no reason at all. My master doesn´t even have you as a target. So accepting would be crazy.
-
-
The crowd boos at Avallach
-
-
Avallach: People has always called me crazy. My answer is yes, bring it on Simon.
Avallach.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

vamp arrives in WFG

Post  Vamperou on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:37 am

as i lay dyings "confind" starts to play

Kevin Peterson: who is this

Peter Stewart: your guess is as good as mine Kevin

Vamperou walks out and heads toward the ring with a smile on his face. The crowd starts to chant Vamp

Kevin Peterson: ooo my god is Vamperou. I'd never think he would be here in this fed

Peter Stewart: I know, last time I saw him was at the last ever WDWF event I cannot believe what Im seeing

Vamperou enters the ring

Vamperou: I bet both of you are shocked like these fans

The crowd starts to cheer

Vamperou: I am here to make my name again as the dead one

Vamperou holds up the mic and the crowd chants Vamp

Vamperou: Simon its good to see you again and I know your most shocked of all. But I have one thing to tell you.

Vamperou looks at Avallanch

Vamperou: Avallanch we have some unfinished business from our last company. No offense to you simon but I want him at the moment I hope you dont mind. Also, Avalanch if you take my offer and I hit the saoson twist on you because i know i will you will be saying no

The crowd chants Sin

Vamperou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avallach. on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:23 am

A smile appears on Avallach's face. He raises the mic.
-
-
Avallach: Seems thta ypu two want to fight me. Well I have not the slightest chance of winning a handicap match, so I got a solution to this. Tonight, The dead one Vamperou squares off against Simon the great, for the chance of facing me.
-
-
Avallach looks carefully, first at Vamp, then at Simon.
-
-
Avallach: I'll leave you two gentlemen to discuss my answer. Fighting each other I think.
-
-
Avallach drops the mic and slowly rolls out of the ring.
Avallach.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  simon the great on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 pm

Simon the great grabs the mic and starts to speak.
-
-
Simon the great: Vamperou i understand that you have some unfinshed busnis whit Avallach and i respect the fact that you want to sulve that. So i want to make a deal whit you.
-
-
Kevin Peterson: What kind of deal would be interresting for him
-
-
Peter Stewart: If you just shut up and wait we wil see.
-
-
Simon the great: I heard that Aj, Gumboli and you are forming a stable, I understand that because you where gumboli his partner and we WDWF have to work togehter and be strong. But Aj always has been mine partner so i want in the stable to. I always thougt that four is better than three.
-
-
So if you can make that happen than you get Avallach from me for free. What do you say about that?

simon the great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

vamperou is on with it

Post  Vamperou on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 am

Vamperou smiles
-
-
Vamperou: Simon, I knew you would say something like that. Let me tell you that it is already in motion I talked to Gumboli and everthings set
-
-
Vamperou shakes Simons hand. Then looks all around.
-
-
Vamperou: and if anyone has a problem with that then they will have a problem with the dead one
-
-
Vamperou holds up the mic and the crowd chants Vamp

up to here the rp is in the show

Vamperou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 am

mickie comes down threw the crowd and and at the top of the stands

peter: wat is a member of mdx doing here

kevin: idk but we will find out go mdx one of the best stable in wfg

mickie: are u readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooo rumbleeeeeeeeeeee woooooooooooooooo
hey guys buy mdx neww t-shirt it says vampuro sucks balls on the back in the front it has a pic of meee and mdx on it all of us have one
heyy vamp u should get one it says u suck balls which you do its good for ya

peter: hahaa thats really the new mdx shirt every one say vampuro suxs that embaressing

kevin: haha yea im buy in online rite now

mickie: u see ur messing with my friend avallach well he is apart of mdx and no one messes with mdx
but vamp u might wanna check ur car in the parking lot i spray painted it it has a big m..d..x on it
and simon i have a shiert made just for you it says simion the backstabing dummb head
but hey its ok ur both ass wipes

kevin: wow mickie got a t-shirt for simon to

peter: this is what i love about mdx they have a since of humor

mickie: we are mdx and if u have a promblem with that 3 word for ya woo wooo wooo

mickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vamperou response

Post  Vamperou on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Vamperou smiles at Mickie
-
-
Vamperou: Mickie, Mickie, Mickie. I knew you would do something like that so guess what I did to you??
-
-
Mickie shrugs
-
-
Vamperou: lets just say your car will not run unless it can fly. Thats right I took the tires off.
-
-
The crowd starts to laugh
-
-
Mickie is steaming
-
-
Vamperou: whoa whoa whoa, calm down sweet cake, thats not it. I uped it one more time. I also smashed the windows, did a little repainting of myself, and took out the head lights. If you dont believe, guys in the back show it up on the big screen.
-
-
Mickies car is showen up on the screen with everything done to it as Vamperou did
-
-
Mickie is steamed
-
-
Vamperou: Also, another new addition to the WFG merchendise. The new and improved Mickie sneezing t-shirt. Guys show it up on the screen again.
-
-
The t-shirt is shown up on the screen and Mickie is shocked by it
-
-
Vamperou: lets she how many jokes we can crack about it. Man did you just kiss a skunk, she had a bad experience with someones gas, this is what she looks like when she dosent have the make-up on, man I'm lucky thats not my girlfriend. Thats about all I got
-
-
The crowd laughs and Mickie looks embarrassed
-
-
Vamperou looks.
-
-
Vamperou: Now you know who you are dealing with. You quote the Vamp, never more.

Vamperou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:23 pm

haha funny real funny that i happen to buy a brand new care look at it

a pic comes up it says mdx for life and vamp suxs cocks

peter: haha look at that new car haha

mickie: so now i can drive with a new car saying u sux cocks
but im sure ur mom and dad do too so ur not the only one
haha so wat u got to say noww
mickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

vamperou respnse

Post  Vamperou on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Vamperou laughs
-
-
Vamperou: Nice comeback, where did you read that. On the back of a cearel box. Also, before I leave, I just want to remind you that standing on street corners can really do damage to something that cannot be fixed, like your cars outside.
-
-
The crowd starts to laugh and call Mickie a street corner brode.
-
-
Vamperou: And if you didn't know, now you know.
-
-
Vamperou music hits and leaves the ring and ramp.

Vamperou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:18 pm

CAN YOU ALL REMEMBER THIS IS Avallach RP SO IF U WANT TO START A FEUD. YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER RP COUGH COUGH " WANNABE FUNNY VAMP , JOSS cough cough.
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Avallach. on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am

Avallach gets angry.
-
-
Avallach: Mickie, what the hell are you doing? Why do you think I need your help to beat him? I know we are a stable but I can beat him on my own. Hell I can even destroy YOU if I want to.
-
-
Avallach looks at Simon.
-
-
Avallach: I guess we will face another time. And tell Vamperou that in the next show I challenge him to face me. And I've got a challenge for you too. As Mickie already said we are a stable, and I bet our other member Abaddon the Demon will be happy to face you.

((Abaddon reply))
Avallach.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abaddon on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:44 am

The lights turn red, and "The Heretic Anthem" by Slipknot blares over the speakers. Abaddon makes his way to the ring, followed by 4 robed men. Once there, he grabs a mic from the announcer's table and speaks.

Abaddon: You're right Avallach, I'll be glad to beat Simon while you take care of Vemperou.
Abaddon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 am

mickie: thats great u two tak out them thats perfect we are mdx
and if you got a problem with that then i got 2 words for ya smurf u
mickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Lion on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am

Good RP guys... so I think it will be in the show... but not the complete one (have a look above to see up to what part it's in)... if you ask yourself why... well, it's just a matter of stables!

So for now we have the stable of the former WDWF members (Gumboli, AJ, Vamperou and Simon)... and there's the plan to have a feud against a WFG stable... and this stable isn't really built so far... to know more please have a look here too:

http://wrestlingfuturegods.forumotion.com/stables-f7/stables-a-try-to-clear-the-mess-t272.htm
Silver Lion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum