Challange for 2cool

Go down

Challange for 2cool

Post  simon the great on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:28 am

Simon the great his music starts to play, their he stands at the ramp walking slowly whit his head up high towards the stage. He is looking at the fans and possing his body than at ones he runs to ringside and jumps into the ring whit the mic in his hand.
-
-
Simon the great: Thanks for cheering where would i be whit out my peepz the fans.
-
-
The fans start to cheer Simon, Simon, Simon
-
-
Simon the great: But i am here for something els. I have a message. I know you guys think how is it possible that Simon has a message already he is here only one day, but i heard that somebody is making trouble for Mickie And as you al know she is my tag partner and the person i want to win the titles whit. So i can't use any trouble at the moment.
-
-
The fans start to chant no trouble, no trouble destroy the person that comes in you way to fame.
-
-
Simon starts to smile.
-
-
Simon the great: Don't worry people i am here to please the fans so i will destroy this troublemaker. He goes by the name of 2cool. now everybody knows i am a veteran and one a lot of matches, but i have never heard of the man 2cool.

but i am somebody that gives everybody a change to prove himself. So 2cool this is my challange to you find a tag partner tonight and fight me and mickie in a tag match. you can choose who ever you want, i will beat them al up. So come out to the ring and accept this challange as a man OR ARE YOU THE COWARD THAT I THINK YOU ARE.

-
-
The music starts to play and their he is.....................................................................................

simon the great

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum