Interview with Morf and Silver Lion

Go down

Interview with Morf and Silver Lion

Post  Morf on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 am

*Morf and Silver Lion are see backstage standing with James Solano*
-
-
James Solano: I am here right now with two brand new superstars to the WFG. Morf and Silver Lion. Why don't you two introduce yourselves to all the fans out there and at home watching on tv.
-
-
Morf: Well well, as most of you already know, I am one of the greatest tag team wrestlers of all time! When push came to shove back in the old old school of WDWF I went all the way with my partner to win the tag team titles. Now sure, the WDWF is no more, but with every cloud comes a silver lining. Now I get to compete all over again, working hard for all the millions of fans out there of the WFG.
-
-
James Solano: That's remarkable Morf..
-
-
*Morf cuts James Solano off*
-
-
Morf: Now I know what your wondering, who is going to go alongside me to create the greatest tag team of all time? That would be this big lug right next to me.
-
-
*Morf puts an arm around Silver Lion*
-
-
Morf: You see, Silver Lion too came from the WDWF, and like me is one amazing superstar. With him on my side there will be nothing standing in our way of WFG Gold! There will be nothing stopping us from becoming the tag team champions!
-
-
James Solano: Well Morf, Silver Lion, we look forward to seeing the both of you compete for the tag team titles.
Morf

View user profile http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=593496

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with Morf and Silver Lion

Post  mickie on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:15 am

mickie james walks down

mickie: hey guy wats up
James Solano:mickie what are u doing here?

mickie: as siver and morf are stars well so am i anddon't forget that im in the tag tourny as well
so i will make sure those titles are in my hands
but morf best of luck.
mickie

View user profile

Back to top Go down