Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunterh speaks

5 posters

Go down

Hunterh speaks Empty Hunterh speaks

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 am

(Hunterh is standing in the middle of the ring. It is dark around and light is on hunterh, and he is sitting on a chair.)

Hunterh: At Hell in Earth, Shawn Malone and I. Beat the holy high hell out of Johnny Nitro and Badass Eddie. And we did, what we said we were going to do that was end the career's of El Cholo and Johnny Nitro. Now who want a piece of the best wrestler alive Hunterh. Who is next? Just as i thought no one has the guts to face me. I should take the night off because you guys don't deserve to see the best wrestler.

Kevin: What are these people doing. They need Hunterh he is the best just like he says.

Peter: Stop being a suck up.

(Hunterh puts down his microphone, and smiles and is about to turn around until.)

(Nitro's Music hits. Hunterh looks shocked.

Peter: IS HE HERE?

Kevin: I don't see him.

(After 2 mins Hunter smiles)Hunterh: Hahahaha. Got you.

(Nitro's music starts again)

Hunterh: Ok guys, The joke is done cut the music he is not here after the beat.hahaha

(The Cameras are in the parking lot where a motorcycle comes in. The Person takes off their helmet and it is Johnny Nitro. He is bandaged up )

Peter: OMG, HE IS HERE. AND HE IS PISSED OFF.

Kevin: Where is he?

Peter: He is here at WFG arena.

Kevin: I know that Smart***, I mean where in the back.

Peter: He is coming out. And there he is.

(Johnny Nitro looks at Hunterh, and runs into the ring and enters it. Then has a staredown with hunterh and then get a microphone.)

Johnny Nitro: Hunter you want to know who is next. YOUR NEXT!!!! Nitro smiles.

(They start brawling. Nitro prevails and knocks Hunterh down to the floor. Hunterh then goes for the chair that he was sitting on but Nitro thats out a Kendo Stink out of nowhere and smacks the chair infront of Hunter's face making him stunned, causes him to drop on his knee.

Nitro gets Hunter ready for a piledriver but instead flips forward cause Hunterh to flips onto his head. Hunterh speaks Dmsl7p excuting a devastating Nitrodriver. Nitro smiles and leaves.)

Peter: OMG, Nitro did the Nitrodriver he does rarely it is banned in 9 countries.

Kevin: Someone get some help for Hunterh he might have broken his neck from that insanely deadly move.

Commercial.

Last edited by Johnny "The Kid" Nirto on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Hunterh speaks Empty shitt

Post  anthonywida123 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Dat would hurt

and is that actually your finisher?
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

Hunterh speaks Empty Re: Hunterh speaks

Post  BJ Stylez Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm

cant use that its tna trademark
BJ Stylez
BJ Stylez

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=33596135

Back to top Go down

Hunterh speaks Empty BJ SHUT UP

Post  Johnny "The Kid" Nirto Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 pm

BJ JUST STFU U DON'T DO ANYTHING ME AND EL CHOLO AND EVERYONE THAT BRAINSTORMS IDEA 4 THIS FED MADE THIS FED VETTER AND WHERE THE HELL WERE U. DAMN EVEN ANT HELPED AND HE IS NOT EVEN IN THE FED. SO SHUT UP.
Johnny
Johnny "The Kid" Nirto

Back to top Go down

Post  BJ Stylez Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:45 pm

i was doing this before you guys even came i went to florida for a family reunion and my uncle didnt have a computer thats the only reason why i hadnt been on
BJ Stylez
BJ Stylez

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=33596135

Back to top Go down

Post  Flawed Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:12 am

Chill, Johnny. Stylez is just keeping you out of trouble here. Don't want to get smacked down for infringing a trademark, do you?
Flawed
Flawed

Back to top Go down

Post  The Spike Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Maybe you should look up some independent moves that look similar to the canadian destroyer...
The Spike
The Spike

https://www.youtube.com/DXForeverbrother

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down