Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of Tonight's Show

Go down

End Of Tonight's Show Empty End Of Tonight's Show

Post  El Cholo Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Kevin Stewart: Wil this concludes tonights show and i hope all of you fans like tonights show cause i know i did

Peter Stewart: Will your right about that this is the end of tonights show wait i just go a annoucement that Eddie will be coming to the ring to say something to the fans

Kevin Stewart: Ths will be good

Eddie music is being play and Eddie makes his way to the ring giving the fans hugs and other stuf while holding a microphone in one hand and slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and waves to all the fans and gets down and begins to talk

Eddie: Will this is the end of tonights show but i want to say something about next show and main event

Kevin Stewart: I wonder what he has to say about Sturdays show

Peter Stewart: I bet its going to be something good though

Eddie: As you may know for saturdays card it will be El Cholo and Johnny vs The Mask Men and Shawn Malone and if El Cholo and Johhny win The Mask Men will have to remove the mask but if they lose they will fight the one and only Kimbo Rice and Naruedyoh soo this is all we have for tonights show and make sure to come to see our next show and have a nice day

Eddie makes his way out of the ring and the fans are leaving thier seats and going home and the camera fades out

El Cholo

Back to top Go down