Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Tonights Show

2 posters

Go down

Welcome To Tonights Show Empty Welcome To Tonights Show

Post  El Cholo Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Kevin Peterson: Welcome here to tonights show and i am Kevin your annoucer for tonights show and my colige Peter

Peter Stewart: Hey Kevin thanks for introducing me and your right todays shows id going to be good and to start off the show were going to have our VGM El Cholo hereto talk about what happenedin the Contract match between Spickyo and Anthony

El Cholo's music start playing and he makes his way to the ring wearing a tuxedo and a tie all black and white and is holding a microphoneandhis hand and makes his wayto the ring climbing the steel steps and gets into the ring and starts to talk

El Cholo: Welcome everyone to tonights show and thanks for coming here tonight to see this wonderful show and i can guarentee thats its going to be great but befoe we start talking about tonights matches i want to talk about what happened in last weeks show about Spickyo and Anthony

The fans start cheering about hearing Anthony's name and starts to boo too Spicko's name and then remain silent to listen

El Cholo: As all of you may know that Anthony won but there is a problem before the match as it turns out it shouldv'e been Spickyo who shouldv'e won because we have a video that shows Anthony buying the Referee with a whole suitcase of money so as of right now Anthony is fired and Spickyo reains with the show i am sorry to all of you fans and i hope you can forgive me but that was the choice we had to make

Some fans are booing Anthony's name while others are surprise about what he has done

El Cholo: So if we can lets start tonights shows as fast as we can we have a lot of matches for you fans and i hope you guys like it for the fans watching an tv and the fans who are here tonight

El Cholo gets out of the ring and goes backstage to his office andwhen he leaves thousands of fireworks are lit to begins tonights amazing show

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Tonights Show Empty WDF????

Post  anthonywida123 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 pm

I Like This Show, So I Still Want To Contribute To It, By Getting You Some Good Storylines And Pictures, BUT WDF!?!? Last Week The RP Said "Tonight Is My Last Night, Because I Am Leaving FWG" Then You Say Im Fired A Week After ?!?! And I Dont Need To Pay The Ref To Beat Spickyo, When I Was On Yellow When He Was On Red :l

This Fed Is Fucked Big Style,
And Stop Fucking Challenging Me El Cholo, Its Anoyying
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Tonights Show Empty ????

Post  anthonywida123 Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

I quote "Spickyo retains with the show" he wouldn't of gone anyway the contract match was simple
I Won: He is out of blackout????
He Won: I retire from TWG
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Tonights Show Empty Re: Welcome To Tonights Show

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down