Wrestling Future Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Could Be Goodbye

3 posters

Go down

This Could Be Goodbye Empty This Could Be Goodbye

Post  anthonywida123 Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 am

Anthony Enters The Ring

Anthony: Its been a tough decision for me, i have some good friends here, and some good enemies, so spickyo maybe ull stay in blackout once and for all.
But if im leaving theres one last match i have to do, i have had non-fed matches with the person, everytime we have drawed, so on my last night I want to take on BJ stylez, in a match of respect.

Crowd: ANT ANT ANT ANT ANT

Anthony: The reason I am leaving, is because this federation is voted the worst federation in the world, its still good, but if it goes down, ill sink with it, so im getting off the boat and heading for the islands. So as I was saying before BJ do you accept my challenge...
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

This Could Be Goodbye Empty No Goodbye

Post  El Cholo Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:46 am

El Cholo music starts to play and El Cholo is walking to the ring while holding a microphone in one hand and slides to the ring and looks at Anthony and slaps him across the face and begins to talk while the fans are in shock about what he did

El Cholo: What the hell do you think you are doing saying that this Fed sucks and saying that you want out of this Fed this Fed has been with you till the begininng and now you want out i dot think soo your going to stay whether you like it or not

The Fans Start Cheering As Loud As They Can

Anthony: Will this is my choice and not yours El Choloand if i have too leave this Fed i want 1 more match against Bj and if you dont let me leave im going to have to get in a fight with you i will

El Cholo: What about this if you beat Bj this week and if you beat me the next week i'll let you leave but i you lose one match then you say

The Fans Start Cheering So Loud That Anthony Can't Even Talk

El Cholo

Back to top Go down

This Could Be Goodbye Empty :l

Post  anthonywida123 Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:52 pm

Anthony: Cholo, I Didn't Say It Was A Rubbish Show, I Was Simple Showing Statistics, And I Wanted A Match With BJ Because, It Would Be A Great Match. As For Your Little Beat Us Both Then You Can Leave, By That Time I Would Already Have Gone.
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

This Could Be Goodbye Empty ....

Post  spickyo Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Spickyo inturups their convosation with his music

Spickyo slowly in the ring

spickyo:What you doing? If you leave theres no one to get their ass kicked

crownd:BOOOOOOOOOOOO

spickyo: O shut up.Actually Leave leave its your desicsion... Follow your heart

spickyo leaves the ring...
spickyo
spickyo

Back to top Go down

This Could Be Goodbye Empty :l

Post  anthonywida123 Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Anthony: Spickyo Spickyo Spickyo, Im 2 - 0 Against You, And One More Thing, Maybe You Should Spend More Time Practising For Our Contract Match Smile
anthonywida123
anthonywida123

Back to top Go down

This Could Be Goodbye Empty Re: This Could Be Goodbye

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum